A ready-to-drink medical food providing Cranberry Concentrate with added nutrients (vitamin C, D-Mannose, fructo- oligosaccharides (FOS), and bromelain) for urinary tract health.
- Contains a proprietary protection complex of 5 key ingredients in a 1 fl oz serving: Cranberry, Vitamin C, D-mannose, FOS, & Bromelain
- Clinically shown in two studies to manage urinary tract infections1-2
- Low in sugar (1 g per serving)
- Available in cranberry flavor
- Available in bottles or unit doses
- Thin viscosity
- Lactose free, gluten free, and soy free
- For oral and enteral use under medical supervision
|NUTRITION INFORMATION PER 30ML SERVING|
|Proprietary blend (Cranberry concentrate, Ascorbic Acid,D-Mannose, FOS [Inulin], Bromelain)|
|*Glycerin provides a source of calories|
Water, Glycerin, Proprietary Blend (Cranberry Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid, D-Mannose, FOS, Bromelain). Contains 2 % or less: Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium Sorbate (to preserve flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to preserve flavor), Phosphoric Acid.
ORAL FEEDING:Take 1 fl oz (30 mL) up to 2 times a day as needed. Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage.
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Measure and administer the dose prescribed.
- Administer UTI-Stat® straight into the enteral tube.
- Flush the tube with an additional 30 mL water.
- Not a substitute for antibiotics
- Not intended for use as an analgesic
- Not for parenteral use
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration not necessary.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of container.
- Do not use if seal is broken.